All of us know how losing weight is not an easy task, but then, being on the right kind of diet can make it a completely smooth process. While social media is full of exercises and routines that promise to melt down extra fat, only a good weight loss diet such as on the Rati Beauty app can help you achieve that envious figure. Also, making tiny changes and tweaks to your current lifestyle would add up in a big way to accelerate the whole weight loss process. So, in this post, we suggest 10 tiny tweaks that will help you lose weight faster so that you can achieve the body of your dreams much more quickly.
1. Download and Subscribe to Rati Beauty Weight Loss Diet: There are loads of success stories of people who have managed to lose their extra weight by subscribing to the weight loss programs on the Rati Beauty app. Did you know that you can lose a significant amount of weight by just following the right kind of meal plan. Also, when you sign up on the Rati Beauty program, you can stay updated about weight loss diets, home workouts, health and fitness tips as well.
2. Walk and Get on your Feet at Every Opportunity: The easiest workout which does not need any equipment is to get on your feet and walk. The first thing one should do when trying to lose weight is to grab a pair of walking shoes and keep aside at least 30 minutes either in the morning or evening for brisk walking. We often underestimate the benefits of walking because it’s not a high intensity activity, but a majority of people who have successfully lost a considerable amount of weight, started with brisk walking and then slowly graduated to high intensity workout. Walking regularly not only helps one physically get healthy, it’s also a great activity to clear thoughts and boost mental health as well. Also, for people who are conscious of hitting the gym, walking is a great alternative. You can also burn more calories than regular walkers by applying these 10 Walking Tips to Burn More Calories for Weight Loss
3. Chew Slowly Every Time you Bite into Food: It would be a good idea to take your own sweet time to chew every morsel and take pauses in between bites. Even if you have your favourite food on the table, eat it slowly. Practice mindful eating by enjoying the texture, taste, and flavour of the food and only then swallow it. Follow this process and you’ll start getting satiated with what you eat sooner. When you eat too fast, your brain doesn’t get the signal to stop once you are full. This means that you often eat more than you actually require. Another interesting fact is that the brain takes about 20 minutes to register that you have eaten food and by slowing down, you can actually reach satiation point during the eating process itself and stop yourself from piling on extra pounds.
6. Do Not Juice out your Fruits: When you juice out fresh fruits, you are losing out the essential fiber. As we all know, fiber is an essential part of a healthy diet because it helps to maintain a healthy digestive system, regulate blood sugar levels, reduce appetite, and helps in cutting down belly fat. That’s why instead of juicing out fruits, eat them in their whole form. Also, here’s a list of “22 Best Fruits to Include for Weight Loss.”
7. Add More Spice to your Food: Indian spices add flavour to your food, but they can also increase metabolism too. Also, a compound called “capsaicin” found commonly in chilli peppers, capsicum, increases thermogenesis in the body, accelerating more calorie burn. Capsaicin targets brown fat and turns up the metabolism by activating brown fat. Additionally, here’s a list of 10 spices that are particularly thought to help with weight loss.
8. Practice Water Preloading: It is essential to drink enough water all through the day to flush out toxins, suppress appetite, speed up the fat-burning process, and prevent water retention. With so many benefits linked to water, here’s how you can additionally use water to help with weight loss. Water preloading is a healthy and almost effortless way to aid weight loss. In this strategy, experts recommend to consume 500 ml of plain water half an hour before each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Such a quantity of water before the meal will significantly stretch your tummy and as a result, there would be lesser release of the hunger hormone “ghrelin.” This means you would feel full with less food and fewer calorie intake. It is an effective strategy to tackle overeating.
9. Get More Sleep: When you sleep for 7 hours or more, it would help a great deal with weight loss, and you would be surprised how you would feel less hungry when you sleep well at night and wake up with full of energy. Good-quality sleep lets the body to rest, repair and rejuvenate, optimizing appetite, lowering hunger and stress hormone, and increasing metabolism to burn more calories the next day.
10. Completely replace white food items from your diet: From white refined sugar to white rice, to maida, weed out all white things except for of course vegetables like cauliflower and dairy. These white food options have high number of empty calories with absolutely no nutritional value, triggering weight gain. Here’s a list of “9 White Foods To Avoid For Weight Loss and What to Eat Instead.”
Aren’t all these tips very simple and easy to follow? So, try to follow these and see the difference yourself. Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below.