Milani Champagne d’Oro Baked Highlighter ($10.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a light, peachy gold with strong, warm undertones and a metallic finish. The texture was slightly drier and the shimmer particles seemed more prone to separating from the base color, so the finish was harder to even out and some of the shimmer seemed more prone to catching on dryness/flakiness on my skin.
It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly and blended out decently. On me, there were signs of fading visible after seven hours of wear.
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Champagne (P, $10.99) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- LORAC Twilight (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop On the Cusp (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- OFRA SoHo (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Crique (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $50.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Honey (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Tin Oxide, Silica, Talc, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!